Thanks. Will do. And I'll be sure to give you a blow by blow.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Sunday, 30 November 2008 02:45 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] networking issues

Did you set up the network with the XP network wizard?
Try running this again on the PC side and use the wizard again to  save a
setup file on a USB removable pen drive.
Run this again moving your USB pen on to your laptop.
See if this works.
If this fails reverse the process from the Laptop side. I do not have Vista
but I assume that it has a network setup utility?

I know I had to run the setup wizard twice on my PC and once on the laptop
to finally get it all to work. It did not work properly  after just one
running of the wizard on the PC side.
Just about exhausts my knowledge I am afraid. Hope you get there.

Regards

David Griffith