To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 6:06 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] multitracking

wonder if someone out there can tell me a good programme that i can du multitracking with thats usable with jaws? and also is cool eddit or what ever its called now jaws frendly? i am using soundfordge, but don't no much aboute it, only the edditing functions thanks from stewart ross
tune in to
http://laserhothits.servemp3.com:8130/listen.pls
email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]