They do make them with full keyboards... with num pad and all.Kate> Date: Sat,
6 Dec 2008 19:43:54 -0800> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
blind-computing@jaws-users.com> Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Purchasing a
laptop> > Hi, Michael. I just wrote to my nephew about your question. I can't >
guarantee he'll write back to me right away. Like I said, he's not always >
good about getting back right away.> Rosemarie> > ----- Original Message -----
<blind-computing@jaws-users.com>> Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 6:56 PM>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Purchasing a laptop> > > > Would appreciate it>
> ----- Original Message ----- > > From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>> > To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>> > Sent: Saturday, December
06, 2008 6:15 PM> > Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Purchasing a laptop> >> >>
>> Hi, Michael. I don't know if they make laptops with full size keyboards > >>
but I could ask around. I have a nephew who's a computer techie so he > >>
might know. I could ask about the keyboard.> >> Rosemarie> >>> >> -----
Original Message ----- > >> From: "Michael Amaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> >> To:
<blind-computing@jaws-users.com>> >> Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 9:59 PM>
laptops with full size desktop keyboards? Thanks> >>> Michael> >>> -----
Original Message ----- > >>> From: "Michael Amaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> >>> To:
<blind-computing@jaws-users.com>> >>> Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 9:06 PM>
>>> Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Purchasing a laptop> >>>> >>>> >>>> Actually
that was my next question. Can you guys recmend some ware or > >>>> a site that
sells laptops with Windows XP home and compatible with > >>>> jaws? Thanks>
http://www.jaws-users.com> >>>> Visit the Blind Computing home page at:> >>>>
http://www.mail-archive.com/blind-computing@jaws-users.com/> >>>> To post to
this group, send email to> >>>> blind-computing@jaws-users.com> >>>> To
unsubscribe from this group, send an email to> >>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>>> For
help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the > >>>> subject>
following address in order to contact the management team> >>>> [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> >>>> If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to
the> >>>> following address:> >>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>>> >>>> >>> Visit the
JAWS Users List home page at:> >>> http://www.jaws-users.com> >>> Visit the
Blind Computing home page at:> >>> http://www.blind-computing.com> >>> Address
for the list archives:> >>>
http://www.mail-archive.com/blind-computing@jaws-users.com/> >>> To post to
this group, send email to> >>> blind-computing@jaws-users.com> >>> To
unsubscribe from this group, send an email to> >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>> For
help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject> >>> or
body of a blank message to:> >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>> Use the following
address in order to contact the management team> >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>> If
you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the> >>> following
address:> >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>> >>> >> Visit the JAWS Users List home page
at:> >> http://www.jaws-users.com> >> Visit the Blind Computing home page at:>
http://www.mail-archive.com/blind-computing@jaws-users.com/> >> To post to this
this group, send an email to> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >> For help from Mailman
with your account Put the word help in the subject> >> or body of a blank
message to:> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >> Use the following address in order to
contact the management team> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >> If you wish to join the
JAWS Users List send a blank email to the> >> following address:> >> [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> >> >> > Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:> >