If you change the option that says language detection, these messages will not be announced.

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)

Carlene Knight wrote:
Hi Marilyn.

I hope this message gets through as most of them don't.  I don't know how to
change or stop JAWS from telling you this, but the email program is just telling
you the window format you are using.  There is nothing wrong here.  Maybe you
can set your verbosity to intermediate or advanced and see if that helps.