Couldn't've put it better myself.

Aiden
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Moderator" <modera...@jaws-users.com>; <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 4:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] SEASONS GREETINGS

Greetings Richard & the Management Team;

The Very Merriest of Christmas' & the Happiest of New Years to all of you.
It is a great blessing to have a great group of people like yourselves to
give the rest of us such an excellent forum to discuss our computer using
issues and swap information/ideas.  I know that I speak for all members of
the list stating that we all thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts for making lists' like this available for all of us. Again, thank you very
much.  Take care.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Moderator" <modera...@jaws-users.com>