Hi:

thatmust be the email scanner that my husband put on my computer with AVG 8.  It
drives me crazy because while I'm reading my email it keeps saying email scanner
if emails are coming in.  It says it after every few words.  In fact the email
was a bit confusing to me because I had trouble telling if you were writing
email scanner, or if it was the plugin doing it.  How do I stop it from
vocalizing?  Perhaps if I study this email enough I can get it.  I'm slow.
smiles