Hi All, hope the best fore everyone. Yes, I do a lot of editing and
copying, from all kinds of documents and in my Juno emial. I want to be
able to copy an address, or phrase and delete the doc and then copy other
addresses all without having to paste them one at a time in a word doc.
Copy lets say 20 cuts and then paste them instead of going back and
forth. What could you recommend.
MMM
Michael Thanks You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!
Write A Book In 14 Days Click Here