Hello Andrés!

The simplest way to build a Thunder installer is to send me the
necessary translated files, because I build all the Thunder
installers, and I'll build the installer for you.

I use WiX to generate Windows Installer files, which is free but
requires a lot of setting up and knowledge of MSI - you need the
Windows Platform SDK and WiX from wix.sourceforge.net. This uses XML
files and commandline programs. But it's very complicated, in my
opinion (I've been using Windows Installer MSI for three years and I'm
only now getting a really good understanding of it.)

I tried out NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) and found that
was better than Inno, and again uses text files and scripts rather
than a GUI, but I didn't explicitly test it for accessibility since
I'm sighted. I rejected it because we needed to build Windows
Installer MSI files, but I liked it and some serious applications use
it (e.g. World of Warcraft). You can get it here:
http://nsis.sourceforge.net

Best wishes,
Alasdair King
Skype Alasdairking