From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:29 AM
Subject: Re:
[Blind-Computing]QuestionaboutembeddingasoundfileinOutlookExpress

First save the email to your local drive in its' native format (EML)
extension. Then change the extension to (MIM). Then open that file with a
zip utility. I've never tried anything other than WinZip so can't speak
further on that. Then extract the wave file in the normal manner.
David Ferrin
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up
too.
[Blind-Computing]QuestionaboutembeddingasoundfileinOutlookExpress

Now here is the stumper...
Now that we know how to imbed sounds into an email, is there also a way to
extract an imbedded  sound from an email?

Becky
QuestionaboutembeddingasoundfileinOutlookExpress

Oh stop you make me blush, but thank you any way.