To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: 18 January, 2009 1:09 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Jaws making some crackling sounds

HI all. On another computer I use which is not my own property, JAWS has recently began to make random crackling noises. It gives out these little snapping sounds. It's not overwhelming, but it's distracting and I'm afraid
it might get worse.

I checked, and the only change recently made on this computer was that a PCI wireless card was installed. I doubt that has anything to do with it, but who knows. My question is for anyone else who has had this occurrence take
place with JAWS, do you have any troubleshooting tips, or what you
discovered to be the most common problem in this regard?

I'm using JAWS 7.0 with Eloquence on an XP Home Dell computer.

Thanks,

Chris Feist - The one and only!

Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
blind-computing-le...@jaws-users.com