To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Question about accessible ftp server software

Now there are ftp explorer, and filezila, cuteFTP, and flashFXP, what I
know, out of which I love ftp, which is more accessible, but ftp explorer
has no resuming capability.
Filezila has the resuming capacity.
the others I've not tried out.
if anybody knows any others which resumes, please also tell me, so that I
come to know.
regards Samuel
----- Original Message ----- From: "jeremy" <icu8...@gmail.com>