From: "Victor" <victor.gouv...@rogers.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] question

Hello Lino,

I'm afraid that keystroke only tells you the version of Microsoft Windows
you're running, not the version of Jaws.

Also, the icon on the desktop doesn't tell you anything if you've got both
versions installed, as both icons will be on the desktop once you install
the other versions.

Not everyone uninstalls the older version Lino.

To get the version of Jaws you're running, you have to press insert+J, then
up arrow to about, and the ensuing dialog box will tell you which version of
Jaws you're running.

Sorry for the improper subject line, but I didn't want people getting
confused with the keystroke Lino outlined, and the original question.

Sorry Rick.

Victor
Co-moderator
Blind Movie Buffs List