Send it along here if you would so I can post it for download.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Great Windows Live Messenger Alternative

Hi Jeffrey,
Would you send it to me at:
ow...@blind-computing.com
Thanks,
Richard Q. Justice-website owner
www.blind-computing.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey Shockley, Windows Desktop Edition" <jawswiz...@ec.rr.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 3:52 PM

I did such a turtorial a while back for the JAWS friendly Miranda about
two years ago, I believe.
If anyone wants it, let me know and I'l send it to you. it's in MP3 format.
Things might have changed some since I made it and I don't use the JAWS
friendly Miranda anymore, but, basically, it's still the same.
HTH,

Jeffrey Shockley
E-Mail:
jawswiz...@ec.rr.com,