To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Great Windows Live Messenger Alternative

Hi,
I am not using Vista yet but I wonder if it works with Eudora mail. I love
Eudora and it is extremely Jaws friendly.  When I did a Google for Eudora
with Vista the results seemed to imply that it worked with Vista. If so, I
would recommend it most highly.
I also like the fact that is very easy to back up just by copying the Eudora
folder from the Applications folder.  I have been through 2 new computers
and a hard drive crash and was able to easily replace all my saved emails
and the address book as well each time. After my last crash I now back up
the folder automatically every day since at that time I lost 4 months of
email by not backing up regularly.

Just wondering,
Sherrie Gosling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Shockley, Windows Desktop Edition" <jawswiz...@ec.rr.com>