Hello,I am using XP and Office 2003 and outlook

Normally,  I can arrow thru my list of emails in my Inbox, and when I press
enter on an email, it will open and I can read the mail with JAWS.

Now when I press enter on an email, a small box appears.

My sighted spouse says that the subject appears in the title bar as well as
the minimize, Maximize, and close check boxes.

The menu bar File, Edit, View, etc. are listed in the box.

Forward and reply are also listed in this box.

This just started and I don't know how to get rid of this box.

Also, if I press enter while in an open email, Outlook goes to my folder
tree view.  Which has never happened before.

I am sure I have pressed the wrong button somehow, but I need to get things
back to normal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Crews