To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 2:09 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Demonoid accessible?

Hi,
Has anyone managed registering with Demonoid through an invitation response
without assistance?
I have already tried Webvisum on the page. The problem is that the offer to
download an audio version of their code only saves or opens a php file
instead of audio.
Any ideas?

Jon

Visit the Blind Computing home page at: