wow? you get jaws etc free? I'm obviously in the wrong country as over here, in the UK, we have to purchase our own computers and accessible software. Unless you wish to go cap in hand to a charity that is.

Some people really are lucky.

Elaine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Window Eyes Dilemma

Your best course of action would be to decide which of the two screen readers you want to keep, and get rid of the other one. Why do you need both JAWS and Window Eyes on the same system? I am surprised that a state rehab agency would spend almost $2000 of taxpayer money on two screen readers for the same system, when one would be perfectly adequate. No wonder there's an economic crisis in this country. If you need a back-up screen reader to either JAWS or Window Eyes, you might consider NVDA, which is free and pretty usable.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauricio Molina" <mauriciohmol...@gmail.com>