From: "Lino Morales" <lino0...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 6:43 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Bear Share

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know if the Bear Share program and it's services legal? They say
it is on there site, but I have my doubts. I know a lot of people are still
continuing to use JFW 7.0 cause the program is accessible with Bear Share. I
have my doubts if it is legal or not. Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.mora...@lljfm.net
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino876
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.

database 3868 (20090219) __________

http://www.eset.com

Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
 blind-computing-le...@jaws-users.com