From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 8:40 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Winamp Question

Hi Donnie,

In the preferences of Winamp by pressing the key combination of control+P,
arrow down to the File Types, then tab to where there is a checkbox that
says, Launch Winamp for Audio Cd's and make sure that box is checked.

That's where you would find that option.

Once you've checked this box, closed up the preferences window, and closed
the Winamp window, at this point, you'll find that it should be the default
option when you press the applications key on the drive in question.

In addition to this, if you find that the what to do dialog box, as I call
it, keep's popping up, even though you've checked the box above, you can set
the auto start option on the CD drive, but you don't have to do this unless
you have to, so if you need instructions on how to do this, let me know and
I'll write something up for you.

Victor
Co-moderator
Blind Movie Buffs List