To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Serotek's SA To GO free service

Hi
SA to go has been very useful for accessing some college web pages that JAWS could not read but I have two things I have yet to figure out. First how does one read the current line? I have had to resort to up arrowing to the previous line and back to the line I want to read. Not very efficient. Second, is there a way to advance across a line one word at a time? Moving one letter at a time takes a long time.
    Thanks.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Overcast, 37.0°F Wind:WNW-300° at 10mph ----- Original Message ----- From: "JOHN JUSTICE" <john_just...@verizon.net>