To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 7:11 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] New version of NVDA

Hi, everyone. I heard that there's a new version of NVDA that just came out. Does anyone know the link for this new version? I'm thinking of trying it out. If it works, I'll use it to shop on the Albertsons website. I like Albertsons better than Vons because they seem to have a better selection of foods to choose from.

Many thanks in advance.
Rosemarie
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
blind-computing-le...@jaws-users.com