Hello RTP & Lino,

Thank you very much for the heads up.  Take care.

From: "Lino Morales" <lino0...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Vista administrative rights

You are correct sir. So tell yer friend to look under there. I know cause my
wife has Vista on her Dell machine. Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.mora...@lljfm.net
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino876
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.