To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 8:55 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Back to I.E. 7!!

Thought I had it made with I.E. 8. but........
Every time I launched it, I got the annoying "boink" noise, and a message
about some program corrupting some damn search option or other.
So, I went back to i.e. 7.
A drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts.
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
blind-computing-le...@jaws-users.com
blind-computing-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-j...@jaws-users.com