To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 4:25 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] a good antispyware program

Hi, everyone. Can you recommend a good antispyware program? I'm asking because my computer's running slower than I'd like it too. I do have a good antivirus program but not an antispyware program. I'm looking for something that will work well with speech. Thanks very much for your help in advance.
Rosemarie
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
blind-computing-le...@jaws-users.com
blind-computing-requ...@jaws-users.com