You can minimize APH Talking Clock or any other running program to the System Tray by downloading a little utility called Power Menu,which is available on the JAWS Users programs page (item 41 under the Utilities heading). When you run Power Menu, it will add an option to the Context menu to minimize the focused application to the System Tray. Your Alarm Clock is the only reminder program I am aware of that is free and JAWS friendly. Try reinstalling it from the JAWS Users programs page if you are having trouble with the version you are currently using. Gerald

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrés felipe Pulgarín" <anprog...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] A talking clock and reminder for my PC

Hi all, I  have now the portable version of the APH talking clock, and
I see that the software is great, it is very cool when the program
anounces the time. but now I have two questions: is it possible to
minimise the  APH talking clock to the system tray?
Thanks, and if you know about an alarm software or reminder, please
let me know this. I install a software called Your alarm clock, but it
doesn't worck  well. my brother, who is sighted, try to put an alarm,
he  choose the sound, but unfortunately the software don't worck. so,
if anyone know how can I worck with this software, or if there is any
software with reminders, let me know and I'll be very thanked.
Greetings from Medellin,     Colombia, Andres