Hello Everyone,

I am having several issues with MLB game day audio.

First, I can only bring up the MLB media player after I log on in Firefox, Internet Explorer 7 will not let me hear any games. I think that the issue is that for some reason I cannot install Adobe flash player as an add on in Internet , but it is installed in Firefox.

The second issue is the one that bugs me the most. I entered on the radio station that broadcasts my favorite team with suppose to be the announcers from that team's city. What I get is the announcers from the opponent's team. Does anyone experience this problems?

BTW, my team was playing in the opponent's city not home. Could this be the problems?

Thanks for any help.

Lennie

Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
blind-computing-le...@jaws-users.com