From: "Lennie Rinaldi" <merlin...@mchsi.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Backing Up Files

Lino,

If I understand you correctly, you still having a problem trying to
get to the backup utility? See below:

If you have window system backup on your computer, do the following:

1. Enter on the window key

2. Hit the letter P for the program submenu

3. down arrow to the accessory submenu and enter on it

4. Arrow up until you come to system tools and hit enter

5. Arrow up until you find backup and hit enter

This will bring up the window system backup utility.

If you are using XP Home edition, you may not have the backup
program  on your computer. David Whitehead explained how to retrieve
the backup program off your XP CD.

Let me know if I answered your question and I will try to help you further.

Lennie

http://jaws-users.com/mailman/options/jaws-users-list_jaws-users.com/lino.morales%40lljf