Hi, Chrissie. Like you, I can't afford to be buying the newest version of Jaws everytime one comes out. I use windows messenger and that's a lot easier for me.
Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chrissy" <chrissy31...@gmx.de>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] windows live messenger 9 forced to install

hi chris,
thanks for letting me know.
This is such ignorance on microsofts part. I meman whyx on earth force
people to guinea pig their new stuff?
I cannot afford to keep buying new jaws versions all the time . their older messengers worked fine, I had been using the one prior to this 9 version and
now I am without a messenger, just great.
they just don't care, do they?
reagrds
chrissy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>