Thanks, Rose Marie, I got the new home page, the old url would not delete,
so, I pasted the new url and that made it work, best regards, Don
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] the URL for google accessible search

Hi, Don.  Here's what to do to make it your home page.

1.  Go to internet explorer and open the site you want to make your home
page.  Hit enter on it.
2.  Go to the tools menu with alt T and hit O for options.
Hit enter on it.
3.  The first field will show the current home page.  Select the address and
delete it. Then type the address of the site you want to be your home page.
4.  Tab to "use current page" and hit space bar to select it.
5.  Tab to ok and hit space bar to activate it.  When you open internet
explorer again, your new home page should come up.  Hope this helps.
Rosemarie