To: "blind-computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 2:38 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Choosing a Flash Drive

Good morning listers. I'm in the market for an 8gb flash drive for file backup. Are they really as easy to use as simply plugging them into a USB port? Are there any special considerations for using one of these little gizmos with JAWS? Can they be used with the Windows Backup utility to back up my documents and settings folder? Which brands should I consider or avoid? Any advice would be appreciated.

Gerald

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4049 (20090501) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4049 (20090501) __________