To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 5:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Seemingly non-existant entry

Yes, it sounds so.
Try going to Start >run (hit the letter R for a quick key) > type
control > hit enter.
This should bring up the control panel.
then try looking for user acounts.

On 5/3/09, Cliff Smales <csma...@att.net> wrote:
When I opened my windows program I found only two settings that are
accessible by the letter, "U".

1. Uninst, (uninstall)

2.Usdpad, something to do with notepad.

Am I in the wrong part of town?