Okay, here's a weird one for you.  Last night, my computer was running
chkdsk, and of course had to be re-booted to run it at start-up.  Of course,
this meant I had no speech to guide me.  It kept stalling at about 52%.  I
rebooted a couple times.  Finally, tonigght, somehow I got to the log-in
screen, but I'm not sure how.  Anyone know how to make the disk checker go
away so it's not re-starting after it's crashed if you decide you've had
enough and you'd rather just use your computer the next time you power it
up?  I think I pressed power, then gave it a couple seconds and hit F2, and
it either fixed it, or was a coincidence.

Thanks.

---

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wesderby

Find me on Facebook.com: Just search for Wes Derby.