To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 3:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] All those wonderful social sites

You do know  there are ways to do the capcha with out sited help?
I know we shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party software to help us, it should be the companies responcibility to see that there own security and code is correctly coded and accessible in all situations.

However, some don't make it there responcibility...

So luckily we have these 3rd party coders on our side.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Leavens" <dfleav...@ebtech.net>