Hi list,
It's AC. I want to know if I can have my various identities exported from
Outlook Express on my laptop and import them on my father's desktop?
If so, how do I go about doing this? I really don't want to have to set
up each of my family member's identities manually if I can avoid it.
However, if I have to I will since that's how they got set up in the
first place. :)
The reason I want to do this is so that I can use my laptop without
interruption, and they can check there e-mail without having to wait for
me to do it for them. :)
Thanks in advance.
AC
Victim of medical malpractice?  Click here to find an expert lawyer to help
pursue your case.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTOiLOyqSbfmX23VgiszsIxy1WSAEetSH0w8PdArEEMSLVfGRi8ADm/