Jaws tandum is a feature in jaws 10. Under jaws, it is in the utilities menu.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ChB" <chr1...@gmx.de>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] remote controlling someones computer.

to install a jaws demo would not be the problem so i would not really need another browser or something. I just want to fix a few things on her pc. does jaws have demos for their tandem version? does anyone know? i am running jaws 9 but do have a demo of 10 on here as well, when i tried out the new version. have no clue if this one is tandem or not.
regards
chrissy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Haden Pike" <haden.p...@gmail.com>