I had already checked the file and printer sharing.  At the moment, I'm more
interested in file sharing between computers than anything else.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of First CRC Tom
Vos
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 6:27 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] RE File and Printer Sharing

Here are a couple things to look at.
In the net work properties, have you checked "File and printer sharing?"
Then, on the computer attached to the printer you want to use, go to
printers in control panel,
and from the applications menu, choose sharing.  You will need to give
permission to share this computer over the network.
Blessings,
Tom
Get your dream car or truck. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLa8uCbVAiLmnsA3Nqh9ZlrPDX
CDxJn77vkPKHvj28BXzdAnwYove/