Maybe something in the background such as an email or podcatcher is slowing
things down to the point where the install stops.  Just a thought.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of anthony tom in
studio
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 8:02 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] can't install?.......!......!!

Hi, greetings.

I've been for the last three hours, trying to install my legal copy of roxio
media creator 10. each time I would try, I get an error message that would
only tell me that setup has been interrupted! Nothing else! Its soooooooo
annoying! Anyone had any experiences like this? When I was installing the
software for my hp office jet j5500 all-in-one, I had a similar issue, but I
tried shutting off jaws for a while during the install process, and that did
the trick. No luck this time though?!!!

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, whether or not it works.
Anything is worth a try at this time! This is expensive software!

Many thanks.

never ever take patients for indicission nor silence for weakness. stay
strong and always believe in yourselves.
Anthony Tom
Trinidad and Tobago
the home of the mother of all carnivals
i95.5fm and
www.i955fm.com
listen out for euphoria 2010 and the i95 stand up calypso tent