Ok.  I just wasn't getting any indication that it was actually closing.
thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lino Morales" <lino.mora...@lljfm.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Firefox question

Sure. Just shift tab to that button and close it. Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.mora...@lljfm.net
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino_and_louie
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Murphy" <mwe...@roadrunner.com>