From: "Jon C. Pierson" <joncpier...@comcast.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] installing windows updates

Hi rosemarie,
Afteryou click "Custom" you should see the page sit there for a good while
as it says "Checking Your Computer For The Latest Updates".
This can take a few minutes.
Then you'll get a page with a few choices, Hardware, Software and at least
one more and also critical updates.
You can go to any of these pages and check the boxes for the software you
want or check a box that says "Don't Notify Me About This Update Again".
Then you look for a link that says something like "Download and install the
updates you've selected and begin the installation".
Hope this helps.

Jon