Dear friends greetings,
I am from pakistan. I mistakenly deleted a partition which is a laptop
harddrive and it had very important things. I use it with USB  as data
traveler. at that time, I tried to recover the data but to no use because, all
files were somewhat lumpt together i.e, 2 or more songs were as 1 file and that
too with strang name. I think I used "recover my data" can't remember the exact
version. Now, I have reformated the drive but as per the significance of the
lost data, I would request you to kindly help which procedure do I have to
follow.
Regards,
Muhammad Babar Shahzad
Cell:+92-300--5631220
"In this world, people will always throw stones in the path of your success,
it depends on you what you make from them, a wall, or a bridge!"