Hi,

Okay. I don't see the need to upgrade to the latest version since my old version is doing a good job. I did not know that you can rip a DVD or CD with Replay Converter. I use Easy CD-DA Extractor for CD and people on the list mentioned a software that is accessible with Jaws to extract (rip) DVD. I believe that it is called something like DVD Extractor.

Sorry that I could not be of any help.

Lennie

At 08:50 AM 6/14/2009, you wrote:
According to the manual, you can actually use this software to rip dvds. And I am talking about version 3.1. Not sure about the previous versions.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lennie Rinaldi" <merlin...@mchsi.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] ripping a dvd using replay converter

Hi,

I use Replay Converter - Version 2.80. I am not aware that this software can rip a DVD or a CD. This software is mainly used to convert captured audio video from Replay A V to aMP3 or other format. The file being converted already exists on your hard drive? Am I missing something with Replay Converter?

Lennie