Hi, everyone

I'm having problems bigtime with outlook express. Lately it keeps
asking me to log in with my username and password. Today I can't even
retrieve my emails. I've done everything from deleting old emails to
checking settings and nothing has helped. I was going to use that
address for private emails but now because of this problem, I've had
to switch everything to my gmail account. Verizon sends me my bills at
the knitqueen2007 address but now I can't even get into the inbox. I
didn't call tech support because when you call them, you talk to
someone you can barely understand.

Any help with this problem would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Rosemarie