From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:50 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] blogging platform

I'm advising somebody on where best to create a blog.  I looked at Blogger,
and with JAWS 10, I couldn't activate the OnMouseOver which brings up the
spell checker.  I have heard that WordPress is more accessible.  For this
user, an easy environment will be better.  What is the experience on this
matter?

Dean