To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] using dragonn naturally speaking

Talking about Dragon NaturallySpeaking; I have the prog on disk, and along with these following items, Dragon will be thrown in along with these; A Versa Point single page embosser along with its companion a scanner/document style, asking 200 and another few items, a Blazie m20with very good braille readout/with voice; With it, a floppy disc drive *expernal* asking 200, shipping not included; with either the m20 a dragon nat. speaking, comes free as I say, either with the m20 or the embosser/scanner. phone 647-438-1000 or, ke...@rogers.comken B ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oli...@tafn.org.uk>