The only thing I can say about the compact thing in OE. Is that it turns on after you open and close OE 100 times. When it opens let it run without disturbing it. I read it on line.
rogelio_terra...@wowway.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Blind-Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 7:36 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Desktop clean up wizard

Hi All,

Where do I find the check box to turn the Desktop Clean-Up Wizard on or off?
&  Where would I find the option of whether I want OE to automatically
compact folders every so often or not?  All information will be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090619-0, 06/19/2009
Tested on: 6/20/2009 7:49:43 AM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090619-0, 06/19/2009
Tested on: 6/20/2009 7:52:22 AM