From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 02:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Transfering Outlook Express emails
toexternalhard drive

Hi Shannon,
Use the Windows search while you are not in Outlook Express.
Type the following in the edit fieldfor search for files and folders:
.dbx
press the search button, and wait for the results.
When the search is finished, and you are presented with a list, select all,
and then copy to the clipboard.
Now you can paste them wherever you like.
Keep in mind, that this is only a way to move all of the files at once.
If you want the individual .eml files from these, you will need another
program to extract them from the .dbx folders.
HTH,