From: "Job Hunter" <jobhun...@box547.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Microsoft Security Essentials

I would never install any type of beta software on any machine that you rely
on for work, financial matters or other high priority uses.  If you have a
machine that you like to play with, but will cause you no harm if it gets
trashed, then test all the beta software on it.  Otherwise, just sit back
and wait for others to shake the bugs out of new software. Speaking as a
person who used to beta test mainframe and PC software, I no longer install
any new or beta software on my machines.  I have definitely embraced the
motto of "if it's not broken, don't try to fix it".

John