To: "blind-computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 4:32 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] shortcut takes me to the microsoft site

Hi, everyone,

I have the new google accessible search as my home page but something
weird is happening. When I hit my shortcut for internet explorer which
is alt control I, it takes me to the microsoft site where it talks
about that new search engine called bing. Instead of going to the
microsoft site, I'd like to go directly to my home page. Is there
something I can do to correct this problem?

Many thanks in advance.
Rosemarie