Hi Dean,

Where can I find FileDir?

Thanks,

LennieAt 02:19 PM 6/27/2009, you wrote:
I know you can do that with FileDir, I don't know if Karen's Replicator will
do it.

Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lennie Rinaldi
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:15 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Question about Karen's Replicator

Hi Listers,

I have Karen's Replicator on my computer and I am trying to copy a
particular folder.

What I am trying to do is to select certain files in my folder which
is numerous. I thought that I can use the filter option to include
those files using * and the various extensions.

My question is: how can I set up multiple filters to only include all
the files that I want to copy? I hope that this makes sense?

My folder is Eudora with all the mailboxes, table of contents, ini
files and so on. I do not want to use the exclusion process since
there are too many files to exclude.

Many thanks in advance for any help with this.

Lennie