Hi Listers,

I have been trying to remove Textbridge Pro Millennium, but I keep getting an error message that won't let me do so. The error message is below. Does anyone know the work around so that I can remove this old software? I tried add and remove program in the control panel and started the installation for Textbridge which gives me the option to remove. Same error message. Here is the error message:

Internal Error 2753. F1551_RegSupp.exe

I sure would be greatly thankful for anyone who can help me with this problem.

Lennie